Sunday, December 19, 2010

100% + Per Year – Merry Christmas

It’s the Holidays, and I’m going to show all of you dear readers how to grow your account, using options, so that in a relatively short time period you can achieve financial security.

Your welcome.

My time frame here is usually 3 – 4 weeks with each trade. I’m only interested in legging into “deep [buy and sell] writes”: i.e. buying the underlying currency pair and selling in-the-money calls or selling the underlying currency pair and selling in-the money puts. The trend is my friend and time is on my side.

After 1 – 2 weeks, or sooner if the occasion rises, I’ll consider insurance or rolling over to a higher/lower strike price if needed.

Last week on Wednesday I initiated “buy writes” in gold. I bought the futures and sold the in-the money calls for expiration on January 7 [100 oz] and expiration on January 31 [200 oz]. On Friday I initiated “sell writes” in EURUSD for expiration on January 14.

Below is a screen shot from my statement page. I’ll write more on this next time, but for now, study it closely to try and figure out what I’m doing and why.



If you are new to options, I suggest you go to the Options Institute and brush up. It is in your best interest to see and know what I’m doing. Ultimately, your account will thank you for your study and work.

-vegas
P.S.
To get a full screen shot of my statement, just place your mouse over the statement and double click your mouse. A full view then becomes available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments